At Northern Colorado Prosthetic Dentistry, Dr. Andrew Bock specializes in using his extensive background in prosthetic dentistry to provide patients with the highest quality restorative dental care. Patients of NCPD benefit from access to restorative treatments paired with key cosmetic services and the most advanced tools and techniques available in modern dentistry.
What Is Restorative Dentistry?
Restorative dentistry is a branch of dentistry that focuses on restoring the health, form, and function of a person’s teeth and gums. Restorative dentistry is designed to combat tooth decay while fixing and restoring damage done to a person’s teeth. While restorative dentistry treatments can often help to preserve a patient’s natural teeth, restorative dentistry also focuses on replacing a person’s missing teeth to restore their smile to its full function and beauty.
How Restorative Dentistry Can Help You
Oral health can be adversely affected by disease, decay, injury, and age, and these oral health issues such as broken teeth, missing teeth, or significant tooth decay can seriously diminish a person’s quality of life. Oral health problems can change your appearance and make it difficult to eat, drink, and speak normally while also affecting your confidence.
With restorative dentistry, however, patients can return their smiles to their original, healthy state and restore the quality of their lives in addition to the form, function, and health of their smiles.
Restorative Dentistry Treatments Available at NCPD
The restorative dentistry treatments available at Northern Colorado Prosthetic Dentistry include:
- Dental Implants (Full Procedure) – The most popular option for replacing teeth, dental implants look, feel, and work just like natural teeth. Plus, they provide stimulation directly to your jawbone, preventing the bone from deteriorating over time.
- Implant Restoration – While dental implants are designed to last a lifetime, the dental crowns that top them can be damaged with excessive wear and tear. If yours feels loose, has any chips, or becomes stained, we can replace the dental crown.
- Dental Bridges – For patients missing one or more teeth in a row, a dental bridge is often a popular tooth replacement option.
- All-on-4 – This restorative dental treatment combines the convenience of dentures with the security and comfort of dental implants by permanently anchoring dentures on four dental implants.
- Dentures (Full and Partial) – Traditional full or partial dentures are great tooth replacement options for patients who are missing all or most of their teeth.
Implant-Supported Dentures – Implant-supported dentures provide the ease of tooth replacement with dentures with the security and comfort of dental implants.
We often pair restorative treatments like these with cosmetic services such as dental crowns, bonding, veneers, inlays, and onlays to create complete smile makeovers for our patients.
Comprehensive Prosthetic Dentistry in Loveland, Colorado
At Northern Colorado Prosthetic Dentistry, we provide patients with comprehensive prosthodontic care designed to restore and revitalize their smiles. We provide complete restorations and a variety of treatment options designed to address issues ranging from complex cases to correcting minor damage or imperfections.
To learn more about the services available at our Loveland prosthodontic office or to schedule an appointment, we welcome you to contact NCPD today or request an appointment online.